Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Ticketing offers you the convenience of using your smartphone as your game ticket, providing you access to the game with a QR code that can be scanned directly from your screen.
1. How do I access my tickets on my smartphone?
Click here to watch a video on how to access your mobile tickets.
2. Why is Michigan Tech moving to mobile tickets?
Mobile tickets are the safest, most convenient, and most flexible way to receive and manage tickets. You’ve probably already started using your smartphone to attend other events or travel, so why not for Michigan Tech Events as well? Mobile ticketing provides:
- Quick and easy entrance into arenas
- Instant access to your tickets at buyhuskiestickets.com
- The ability to manage and transfer tickets to others
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green is by printing less paper
3. Are there any extra charges for mobile tickets?
There is no additional cost!
4. Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
Yes, a screenshot of the ticket will be able to be scanned at the doors. Once that ticket has been scanned it will not be able to be rescanned.
5. What happens if my ticket doesn’t scan properly?
Turning the brightness up on your screen as well as having it in light mode will typically solve the issue. The ticket displayed also is accompanied by a ticket code. If they are unable to scan your ticket, they can manually enter the ticket code into the scanning device to validate your ticket.
6. What if I lose connectivity / can’t connect at the Student Development Complex?
Since connectivity may be intermittent, we encourage you to download or screenshot your tickets prior to the game.
7. What is the alternative option if my phone breaks, dies, is lost, or is stolen on game day or prior to arriving?
If you do not have access to a smartphone, you are able to download PDF versions of your tickets that you can print from a printer. Otherwise, you can contact the Central Ticket Office which can print tickets for you.
8. Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes. However, for ease of entry, we recommend sending tickets ahead of time to members of your party if they do not plan on arriving all at the same time.
9. What if my entire party is not with me when I enter MacInnes Ice Arena?
You will need to send each member of your party their ticket individually if they are not entering with you. Each person will need a ticket at the time of entry.
10. How do I share tickets with other members of my party?
Click here for a How to Video on Sharing your Tickets.
11. Does the person I am sending tickets to need an account?
No, They’ll receive the tickets as a text message where they can just click on the link to bring up the ticket.
12. What if I send the ticket to the wrong person? Can I recall the tickets I sent?
Unfortunately, you cannot. Once a ticket has been sent, they are able to pull up the ticket.