2020-21 Schedule: October 14, 2020 - March 31, 2021
- Wednesdays, 12:00-12:50 pm
The schedule is subject to change without notice. There will be a reduced schedule during the University Thanksgiving, Holiday, and Spring Breaks.
Student and Public Hockey COVID-19 Policies (Updated October 12, 2020)
- Free to Michigan Tech students, faculty/staff, SDC members, and goalies.
- $5 General Public
Requirements for Entry
- A valid Michigan Tech Student ID or
- A valid Michigan Tech Faculty/Staff or community membership ID or $5 payment
- All faculty/staff/students must fill out the COVID-19 Daily Symptom Tracking Form before arriving
- All visitors must fill out the COVID-19 Visitor Symptom Tracking Form before arriving
- All patrons must go to the Ticket Office first to tap their ID or make payment and acknowledge completion of the symptom tracking form. - Patrons will receive a dated wristband to put on at the window and show the Student Manager for admission to the ice (at the visitor's bench).
No skate rental available. Full equipment required.
Obey the rules or you could lose your skating privileges.
- Maximum 10 participants. First come, first serve.
- Follow designated traffic patterns and use proper entry/exit doors.
- Locker rooms will not be available, but an area in the hallway to get dressed will be provided.
- All patrons need to arrive just prior and exit immediately after the session. Lobby gatherings will not be permitted.
- Water bottles and tissue boxes cannot be shared between participants.
- Properly dated wristband for admission to the ice.
- Face coverings required at all times.
- No sitting on boards.
- No throwing objects on ice (ie snowballs).
- You must have ice skates on at all times when you are on the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice.
- No abusive or profane language.
- MTU is not responsible for personal belongings and lost or stolen items.
- No tobacco (smoked or chew).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND EQUAL ENJOYMENT OF THE FACILITY.