September 7, 2019 - March 28, 2020
- Free to SDC members and Michigan Tech Students
- Included in same day SDC day pass purchase
- $5/person (skating only)
Entry to ice requires a wristband from the SDC Ticket Office. Payment and member/student verification will be handled there.
No skate rental available.
No sessions on 10/12, 12/7, 12/14, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8 and 2/29. Also, there will be a reduced schedule during the University Thanksgiving, Holiday and Spring Breaks. Schedule TBD.
Obey the “Skate Guards” instructions or you could lose your skating privileges.
It is recommended that all skaters wear a helmet when on the ice.
- No sitting on boards.
- Don’t skate against traffic.
- No chase or tag games.
- No throwing objects on ice (ie snowballs).
- No hockey (passing a puck or ball on ice).
- Figure skating tricks should be done in the center, not on the edges.
- No pushing or pulling.
- No trains or conga lines.
- You must have ice skates on at all times when you are on the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice.
- No abusive or profane language.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings.
- No speed skating.
- No tobacco (smoked or chew).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND EQUAL ENJOYMENT OF THE FACILITY.